Looking for space to get away, switch off, take stock, write, get together with friends or family? Would it help to be surrounded by peace and quiet, incredible views, mountain walks and 27 acres of ancient woodland and scenic pasture?
Trwyn Tal’s two bedroom self catering cottage provides a cosy and flexible mountain retreat. A generous lounge, well equipped kitchen, double room, twin bed room and two bathrooms means you can settle in to relax with family and friends … or you can quietly bag it for yourself and write, contemplate, snooze and wander to your heart’s content.
Cottage bookings are available through Airbnb – please click on the link below to browse availability and make your booking.
Dates are released for booking 12 months in advance. If you would like to reserve dates further ahead, just ring Sarah on 01873 892 845 or get in touch via the contact page.
The cosy cottage is full of character and charm… Rescued from ruin in 2002 (think, “Tree growing in the lounge”), it used to be the farm’s stables. It has now been sympathetically restored to full, snuggly life combining character and stonework with modern facilities and warmth.
- Spacious lounge with wood burning stove (seasoned wood provided from Trwyn Tal), TV, DVD
- Kitchen with dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, fridge freezer & microwave
- Downstairs shower room bathroom with underfloor heating
- Utility room with washing machine and space for boots/rucsacs etc.
- Two bedrooms – a twin and a double (plus guest bed on request)
- Bathroom with roll top bath and funky blue downlighters
- Lawn below cottage with stunning views down the valley, picnic table, BBQ available on request
- 27 acres of semi-ancient natural woodland and pasture
- Mountain walks from the door if you love a stroll
- Mountain views all around if you love a gaze
- Your nearest pubs are Llanthony Priory & The Half Moon, both in Llanthony (10 minute drive)
- Hay-on-Wye, with its laid back book stores & cafes is a stunning 20 minute drive away
What isn’t here?
- Mobile signal!
- Traffic noise
- And sorry, we’re not set up to take dogs
To book your mountain escape now, just ring Sarah on 01873 892 845 or get in touch via the contact page.